Saturday, September 30, 2006

baby check-up

Went for my 4th month baby check-up today and had an ultra-sound scan. Baby moving well and pretty active too.. Alhamdulillah!
Somehow the feelings of excitement and joy fill us all over again. I guess it doesn't matter if you're expecting your first or your fifth child, everything seems so surreal the moment you see it on the screen.
We still can't tell its gender yet, too soon to tell. =) I wouldn't mind another boy, really. Although having a girl would be quite fun i guess! haha.. The doctor was more concern about whether its one baby or two.. I think Amer would faint if we're expecting twins! =D
Baby Khalis is still as active as ever! The only time when i have my own time is when he's taking his nap. He's able to say 'ball' and 'bus' hehe so cute... Still going through separation anxiety. He'll be shouting 'ma ma' on top of his lungs the moment he can't see me. Amer says he's overprotective over me.. in a way i find it cute that someone needs me but in another, it's as though there's an invisible leash that i'm tied to...
Other than that, i feel a wave of relief to see this other little human being inside me.. Kind of like a reassurance that i am REALLY pregnant.. again.. =p

No comments: