Friday, December 03, 2010

End of 2010

Last month of 2010. So what's been happening? :) Loads.. Good and bad and exciting..
Things I'm proud of.. Things I'm not very proud of.. Made new friends, lost 1 (yes just that 1).. Cried.. Laughed.. Went through (and still going through) an emotional rollercoaster..

Fell in love with Australia - Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra.. Loved the experience of adventuring in a campervan.. Loved exploring in Perth on my own (and with a helpful guide).. I have yet to write about my campervan journey with the family.. I'd do it in another post :p

Spent time with my thoughts and sanity.. Reevaluate my life, my relationships and friendships. Went through a very dark and sombre time 6 months ago only to emerge with a clearer view and a steadier head on my shoulders. I know where I stand and I now know not to have high expectations in anything for the disappointment would only tear me apart like a raging storm.

Found new jobs and did some work for a charity event. Did silly things with my boys and still learning to bring them up well.. Still learning to grow up although I prefer being a kid.. ;) Oh and I bungeed! What an awesome experience.. My next aim is to bungee in NZ for their 43m and 134m jump :) No I'm not crazy just like to feed on the adrenaline pump once in a while..

I don't believe in making resolutions for the new year. Set a certain goal - sure. But if you want a change, you'd do it when you're ready. Right now, I want to enjoy my time with friends and family (over awesome food if possible hehe).. I want to look back when I'm older and remember the great times I've had had.. And stay positive in every situation for negativity eats you up like a plague..

So what am I looking forward to in 2011? A new home.. A new environment.. And a new baby :)

No comments: