Thursday, December 15, 2005

time flies, time flies

it's true what they say; time flies when u have a baby...
my lil prince is now 5 months old! he can roll on his tummy on his own, grabs things near him and shoves them into his mouth =D.. he smiles a lot too.. melts me everytime he does that...
started him on solids on sunday and he seems to be enjoying it though it tastes horrible! haha..
well what can i say? i'm enjoying myself and i think i'm doing a pretty good job bringing up my baby, seeing that i get minimal help; which is what i prefer anyway.. no parents or in-laws or any other relatives to 'butt' in and tell me what to do and what not to do... my mum did 'advice' me in the beginning and i kinda shut her up... not that i'm mean but everything she said were pretty taboo and didn't quite make sense to me... hehe..
the typical chinese beliefs and superstitions u know.. and i'm not the type who will follow all those ' craps'... u have to listen to the things she says to understand what i'm talking about..haha.. i know she's my mum and she's brought up 3 kids but she had her chance didn't she? i think i pretty have my own opinions and choices.. =)

No comments: