Monday, May 05, 2008

Izzi, facebook, myspace

we recently bought the Izzi plug and play 1mbps so now i can go online as often as i like! =D it's only rm66 a mth with unlimited online usage and so far it's been working pretty smoothly.
so being a MySpace and Facebook virgin, i decided to register myself and start using them. now i'm officially hooked on Facebook - it's distracting! On most days, i have to pry my bum off my sofa cuz if i don't... i won't do any cleaning, dishes, laundry and cooking! Sometimes i would stop myself from even turning on my notebook for the sake of paying attention to my boys!

1 comment:

Banshee Creative said...

hey hunny :)

Facebook can be addictive hehehe, so I stopped using all the games etc, just use to keep in touch.

go look for me :D many SAHPers also on.