Monday, August 25, 2008

Tag.. Long overdue!

Ok so I'm suppose to write 6 random things about me (This is Lia's idea, of course.. =D)

Here goes:

1. I'm Chinese-Muslim (converted when I was 21 before my Hubby and I married) although people still ask me if I'm Malay because I'm Muslim.. They should have a better understanding that changing your religion DOES NOT mean changing your race, k? Got it? Ok. =D

2. My parents divorced when I was just a 7mth old baby (only child). I was raised by numerous aunts and uncles until my dad decided to let me stay with my mum's eldest sister. I only moved back in with my dad when I was 12 after he bought a house in Bdr Sunway with my step-mom and half brother..

3. Baby number 2 wasn't a planned one. I found out bout my pregnancy a week or so after Khalis' 1st birthday! =D

4. I was molested by my own testosterone-high cousin when I was 8. Never told anyone but Hubby. Maybe now it's time to forgive and move on? It's digusting and I blame him for ruining my body which is meant to be sacred and intimate.

5. I had nasty hives when Khalis was 3mths old. I started taking Noriday (birth control pill) and seems to be in the 1% group of people to have such reaction! My face was swollen and so was my upper lip (but only on left side).. I looked like I had a Botox injection gone wrong.. Those ugly red big patches on my body took around 3 months to fully disappear..

6. I'm afraid of flying insects.. Particularly dragonfly and flying cockroaches. I just freeze and a numb feeling runs down my spine.. In my mind I'll just keep hoping it will go away.. If the insect comes flying blindly I'll freak and run for cover!

So there it is.. Things that you may or may not know about me.. Remember to tag 6 people you know after you've written yours.. Including me! =D

No comments: