Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wanted list fulfilled..

.. well at least for now.. ;)

Hubs decided to give in to my whims and bought me the Origins products I wanted for so long.

However, the salesgirl advised me to take a different face serum and not from the Plantidote range which is supposedly more suitable for matured skin. *ahem* Seeing I'm not in the 'matured' category she recommended me the 'A Perfect World' face serum.


~A Perfect World Face Serum~
White tea skin guardian. Protect your skin against the damaging effects of oxidative stress with the now-famous White Tea wonder. Creates a protective bubble around skin. Helps build skin's resistance to environmental damage and visible signs of aging.

Suitable for all skin types.

Comes in:
30ml (RM150)

50ml (RM200)


~Plantidote Eye Serum~
This visionary formula calms skin and helps break the cycle that can lead to unsightly eye area concerns, while creating an overall healthier-looking eye zone. It features Dr. Weil's proprietary Mega-Mushroom blend plus nature's most soothing extracts to help quell over-reactive skin. For anyone seeking a calmer, healthier looking eye area, it's a must-see.

Best for sensitive skin. Suitable for all skin types.

Comes in:
15ml (RM200)

I decided to take the 50ml face serum and both products came up to RM400 *faint* On top of these, the salesgirl gave me 2 packets of A Perfect World deep cleanser, a tiny tube of High Potency Night-a-Mins moisture cream, Modern Friction gentle dermabrasion and a 60min facial treatment worth RM80! =D

Now I gotta sayang my Hubby even more.. if not then he merajuk :p

The other thing on my wanted list was Original Source products which can only be found in the UK (as far as I know).. So happen that Kath was heading there for the holidays and I knew I had to ask her if she could help me find them ;)

Thankfully she did find all (bless her) except the Lavender and TeaTree shower gel (bummer!).. Nonetheless I'm very happy with the Mint and TeaTree range which was only RM5.70 each! At the same time, I have now influenced her to try out the products as well hehe..

So double joy for me to get the stuffs in my wanted list in the same week! woot! *silly dance* ;)

No comments: