Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Drool fest!

When I first saw the tv ad for X-Men Origins:Wolverine, I knew I had to watch the movie at the cinema. Huge screen means better view of the yummylicious Hugh Jackman (sigh...)

The last time Hubs and I went for a movie was for my birthday (thanks to Lia for babysitting the boys) and before that were kiddie movies with the boys =D (yeah that's us ever since having kids lol!)

Last week Lia suggested a girl's night out to watch the buffed and sculpted and charming and yummy erm movie hehe.. Of course I was up for it, are you kidding? =D Forget bout Hubs! Who else to share the drool fest with if not with those who share the same crazy pandemonium?

Can't wait for our movie night! Lia suggested we bring buckets just in case tissues or hanky won't be enough but when D mentioned uncensored scenes in the movie, I think we need to sit in a tub! =D

No comments: