Monday, April 20, 2009

What's been going on..

I have been pretty busy lately (ok ok been lazy to write an entry here hehe)..
So what's been going on? Hmm lets's see.. Kd Boy turned 2 on the 7th of March..
Lisha n I started on a new project called ThreadBarn (http://threadbarn.blogspot.com) where we hunt for exquisite, unique clothings and accessories and sell them on the blogshop. Right now, we're in the midst of creating our own versatile piece but have hit a small blunder. Sigh.. We will make it work! (as Tim Gunn says it =D)

I have stopped keywording for Alfred to focus on managing ThreadBarn but am thinking of resuming it.. The online shopping world hasn't been very kind to us.. Things are moving pretty slowly and honestly, I'm a little frustrated. (Alright let's face it, I'm always frustrated with everything going on around me =D) But I would like to see our sales move at a consistent rate!

Took Kd Boy for a trial class at TumbleTots couple of weeks ago.. He did better in LetterLand than I have expected. He was very responsive and enjoyed the arts and crafts session. During physical play however, he was a little anti-social =D Climbing and tumbling are his faves but he just refused to join in with the group! Preferred to climb on the stations on his own and didn't have the patience to wait in line sigh.. So like his daddy..

Potty training has begun! Lots of accidents in the first week but he's doing well now.. Sometimes he tends to forget (esp when the TV's on!) and gives his Mummy (and Aunty Eea!) some extra work to do.. Better start training him now so Hubs and I can save on day-time diapers. Night time training would be another challenge and another chapter...

Khalis has been doing very well in kindy.. His teacher has nothing but praises on his work and behaviour, I'm so proud of him! Been very helpful with his friends and always the first to volunteer to carry the utensils during snack time. He does drive me up the wall with his constant complaining and whinging nature at home.. I guess he can't help it.. Or it's just become a habit =D

LeapFrog SchoolHouse has been put on hold due to unforeseen circumstances sigh.. Mr.Teh has moved on to another company and is planning on reviving the school with his new group. Well, keeping my fingers crossed for good news from him!

No comments: