Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm pregnant..

well at least I was in my dreams.. (gotcha!) ;)

I was in my 5th month and went to see Prof Siti (as I did with my first and second pregnancy) and again she was surprised to see me..

Being pregnant with the first two had been wonderful despite the weight gain lol! I didn't experience terrible nausea and loved feeling the baby's kicks and movements in my tummy.

We would love to be blessed with a baby girl not because family members keep pestering us for one (as though it's as easy as pressing a button on a vendor machine and out comes the soda you want) but more of a completion as a family. The idea of a lil' sister for the boys just feels right.

Honestly, I would love to get pregnant again but some things are definitely holding us back. It's not quite the time yet to have another addition as Hubs just went through a 'bidding game' with 2 different companies (finally settling on one and moving on).. Boys' school fees are going through the roof.. Plans of buying a landed property and a new car in the works.. The current uncertainty of the economy status just makes things uneasy for us not to mention the global warming as well...

The clock is ticking as Kd is getting older and we don't prefer a wide age gap.. Maybe in another year or so til we actually decides on Project Baby =D

No comments: