Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It may have lied..

Hubs and I brought the boys to MidValley on Saturday for the Monsters and Dinosaurs showcase.. Nothing spectacular, really. Well except for Apatasourus' broken neck. It was mended with large tape and painted over with black paint =.= Kd Boy was excited cause he's such a big fan of dinos - he went running around naming them.. =D

Anyway, after the showcase we went walking around in the mall and Buk spotted a weighing machine.. Thinking it was a fun ride (yes that's my silly boy) he wanted to give it a try. Since I had a few 20sen coins, we decided to have a go.

He put the coin in and was so excited to see the lights come on and the scanner going left and right a few times when it finally settled on.. 15kg. He squealed with glee and told us to try lol! Next up was Kd Boy but scanner didn't stop for the longest time! =D Was it because he was too light? Surely he can't be less than 5kg lol..

I took him off the machine and stepped on it myself and hold my breath for the dreaded results. The scanner then stopped at 50kg..

50kg?? What's happened to the rest of me? The blurbblurb kg I had on a few months ago? Surely I didn't lose that much weight in the short span of time.. Especially when I hardly go to the gym or do any sort of workout at home.. Well except being a 'playground' for the boys..

I do not believe the machine for one bit.. I shall look for another weighing scale to find out my actual weight. Seriously. It definitely may have lied..

No comments: