Wednesday, May 06, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine..

is an awesome movie! Not only because there's Hugh Jackman (hubba-hubba!) but the visual effects were real cool and the rest of the cast played their characters really well!

One of my fave movies of the year! It has a good storyline along with sleek fighting scenes, I would definitely want to watch it again.

Of course we couldn't conceal the affects Wolverine had on us with his manly swagger and goofy hair, he looks darn good with and without clothes.. *swoon*..

I thought Liev Schreiber as SabreTooth suited him well.. He brought out the hungry killing machine in the character with a twist of brotherly bond with Logan. And who would have thought Will.I.Am turns out to be a pretty talented actor? =D

I loved the part where Gambit showed his skills with the playcards when fighting with Wolverine and the thing he does with his stick.. Coolness!

Here I thought Weapon XI was played by Ryan Reynolds, but in fact it was carried out by Scott Adkins who was in Bourne Ultimatum and Undisputed Trilogy. He's an English actor and a martial arts pro ;)

I'm sure most of the girls cussed at Lynn Collins (who plays Kayla Silverfox - Wolverine's love interest) during the more intimate moment scenes lol!

I don't know how Hugh Jackman gets so buffed and sculpted but he sure is good to drool I mean look at ;)

2 thumbs up for the good work on X-Men Origins: Wolverine!

No comments: