Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Coach me

I'm not 1 for high-end designer clothes let alone handbags but when Hubs offered to buy me a Coach, well I'm a girl and I wouldn't wanna reject such a generous offer! ;)

So I checked out Coach.com and found a few bags to my liking and quickly showed them to Hubs who kinda snorted at my excitement :p Can you blame me really?

On one hand, I feel guilty to spend such exorbitant amount on 1 handbag but on another, I'm being really materialistic. RM1k for a bag seems a lil far fetched (and what kind of lifestyle do we lead, really?) Then I start comparing it to other high-end brands and think, heck, at least I'm not choosing one which costs as much as his monthly pay ;)

I've shown him 3 designs which I like and we'll see if he is that generous =D



Patent Spotlight ($298)



Signature Spotlight ($268)



Op Art Glam ($198)

Yes I know they're all pink ;) What can I say? It's 1 of my fave colours and I think they look super chic, sweet and girly =D

No comments: