Friday, August 21, 2009

My first


Guess what Hubs brought back for me ^_^



Such a big box!



The inside of the paper bag



Can you imagine my excitement? :D



One more snap of the box ;)



Neatly wrapped in Coach paper



I took my time peeling off the silver tab



Heart beats..



Placed in a silk-cotton bag



Peek-a-boo!



And here's my baby.. All pink n chic!



The tags



Inner lining with extra hook and compartments

Hubs decides to get me this Op Art Glam for Raya but now I can't bring myself to use it :p It's still a little too high-class for me lol! Hubs thought this casual and spacious bag would suit me and also because it's pink hehe.. Well I couldn't agree more.. *Heart* my very first Coach bag =)

ps: Costs slightly more than 1k ;) and he like my dad, wasn't reluctant to let me know the price!

No comments: