Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a storm in and out

Yesterday was my Daddy's 59th birthday =) We celebrated it on Sunday night over Thai food and Buk made him a special birthday card (which he spent the whole evening explaining the things he drew on the card hehe).. It was a simple and short celebration without the rest the of Chang members.

We called him yesterday to wish him a happy birthday and well, Buk conquered the phone chatting with his 'KongKong' =D

Dark clouds gathered some time in the evening and soon rain poured heavily. The wind was howling and trees were being blown so hard I thought they might be uprooted :p

Hubs came home and rang the doorbell because the wooden door was closed. He had a pissed off look on his face and to my horror, our shoes were thrown out of the house! They were all soaked in the rain!!! On top of that, our big clothes hanger fell on the ground, bringing all of the washed clothes with it. Great.. Now I have a load of soaked dirty clothes and shoes!

Before I moved on to confronting the culprits who had itchy hands, I cleared off the clothes and washed them again. Then it started.. "Kd boy did it, Mum!" "Nooo... KohKoh!!" Sigh I wasn't in the mood to yell or should I say lack the energy lol...

I asked Buk which pair he threw out and smacked him on his palms for each pair thrown. Same goes to Kd Boy who apparently threw out my sandals, Hubs sports shoes, Buk's Adidas sneakers and my Crocs... Oh and Sentinel Prime as well.. =.=

They get really playful and would always end up doing something senseless like this.. Not that I discourage play but something like this is definitely a no-no..

No comments: