Friday, January 16, 2009

Dreams..

My dreams have been a little whacky lately.. Almost too dramatic I can write short scripts with them! But there's one recurring dream (almost like a movie, really). which puzzles me. It's with the same guy and I get this dream every few weeks.. From dating and flirting to having a relationship with him (yet all this while I am married with kids so it's an affair! Gasp!)

In real life, he's a good friend from high school who is humble and sweet. Admittedly, he's a catcher (yes girls do get attracted to him immediately) but as well as I know, he and I would never be an item (if I were single that is!)

So what are my dreams telling me? That I had a crush on him but never realized it? Or he's had a crush on me but never revealed it?

In my dreams last night, I was over at his house just cuddling and having a good conversation. We were affectionate but not in a sexual way.. I woke up feeling guilty as though it really happened! Maybe it's the lack of cuddling with Hubby lately that resulted in these telling dreams.. He's been back late and sometimes I sleep early and most nights we're staring at our notebooks trying to finish up our work...

*Shrugs* Maybe dramatic people like me gets dramatic dreams, eh? =D

No comments: