Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Smurf or chipmunk?

Kd boy will turn 2 in March but he's still as small as ever. He's standing at 83cm tall and weighing at only 9.5kg! That's a mere 0.3kg as compared to 4 months ago.. I took him to the clinic today since he woke up crying and tugging at his ears.. He was in a pretty lousy mood that poor boy!

Thankfully doc prescribed him some antibiotics and paracetamol to counter attack the ear infection before it worsens (that would be incredibly painful and uncomfortable!). Doc was quite surprised at his weight gain (or the lack of it) but assures me that as long as he's eating well and consistently active, I shouldn't worry too much.

My little smurf (as Lia's Hubby calls him although he reminds me more of Alvin the Chipmunk) may be small but he has a temper (oh yes he does!) and don't think about bullying him cause he can shove and smack you silly =D

1 comment:

Banshee Creative said...

he's a chilli padi kid lol